I've always wanted to do a blog entry like this. Though i know that many have already done it, but I've finally gotten inked!!!
My plan was to get a tattoo before i turn 25. But well, i was a few days late, nevertheless, it's my present to myself :)
Well the pain is bearable. I did a small one on my left side of my lower back. It's about Latin philosophies; Quod me nutrit me destruit.
It means "You're a lucky man if you can see this."
HAHAHAHA! This is what John, the Russian man said when he saw it. LOL!
Right, it actually means "Whatever nourishes me, destroys me."
It can mean anything. Some people on strict diets will associate this sentence to food. I like to believe it on the whole.
So yes, i did my research on a whole wikipedia page of Latin philosophies. There are a few more that i really liked as well, who knows, maybe next time i'll get inked again. It's kinda addictive.. That pain and feeling it induces..
So, i got tattooed. And guess what, it's not the most painful thing i've done.
To me, the top on the list of pain is..................
1). Eyebrown embroidery.
It's something like tattoo, but it isn't permanent. Yet it hurts just like it but the effect on the eyebrown is much more softer and not as harsh as a tatt. And partly it is near the eye, (and on the face!), it hurts like a bitch. It's really painful! (Plus i have thin skin heehee so it hurts more!)
2). Tattoo & Hard Wax.
I would say it's a tie. Though it's a different kind of pain.. Well wax is hot, but the pain is quick. Whereas tattoo is a long, annoying process. But both are bearable to me, so i rank them equal.
3). Braces.
Braces are not painful. It's OK when the teeth move. But what i really hate most is when they inject my gums with anesthesia. When the needle goes into the gum, pffffffffffffffffff.
4). Facial.
Like i've mentioned, i've thin skin. So it hurts like a bitch whenever i go for facials. Oohh hate it when my face gets squeezed ugh. And it remains red for quite a few hours before it subsides.. Of course after the pain, thank God there's some soothing facial after it so it's still not so bad!
5). Lasik.
Not painful.
6). IPL underarm
Are you kidding me?
I have only 1 piercing and yea, it's the most basic one, on the ear.
I've never fancied piercings for fear they get pulled on, or infections so nahhh. Staying FAR away from piercings eww.
That's pretty much about it. Can't think of anything else.
Till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment