Thursday, August 18, 2011

I keep myself awake at night, just by thinking of him. Every now and then, he just creeps into my thoughts.. Forcing its way through my mind, squirming its way to my heart. I often tell myself not to think of him, because even if I do, would he even think of me?

He's now in Sipadan, diving with his friend. I hear nothing, I see nothing, I feel nothing.

All that I'm holding onto, is only what I feel for him. As diminished as it is, it's still not extinguished. I really wonder, what will he say when he returns to Phuket..

I may have met him only 9 times in total. But the conversations we held, might be even be more than some couples. Good times, bad times, I do miss him, I do love him.

I just have to love myself as well..

Crap entry. This is a person without sleep speaking. Zzz

No comments: