How many times you've watched a flim and you just feel so inspired to do like what they do. Be it an action movie, a dance show, I'm always so so inspired and blown away by it all.
I miss dancing as a whole, and I really feel like taking it up again.
It could burn me some calories too I reckon.
For 2011, I really can't wait to finish my Ltcl, my 2nd dip for piano recital.
Once I'm done with it I'm gonna devote my life learning stuffs and travel wherever I want to.
I want to take dance classes, I wanna get my open waters, advance, go wreck diving, take UW pictures! I wanna learn pole-dancing. I wanna do sky diving, I wanna learn fencing, I wanna learn Thai boxing. I wanna take cello exams and be graded.
I wanna see the world. I want to go to the US, Rome, Venice, Amsterdam, Egypt, Guam, Australia, Mexico, NZ etc etc etc it goes on and on and on.
So so many things, so many inspirations and dreams in life.
So little time, and so many constrains.. :(
2 comments:
really... so much u wanna do, but so little time and so much constrains.. life is short.
Yea, i feel so tied down to work just because we want to earn that paycheque.
But the bottomline is always still, money :(
Post a Comment