Thursday, December 9, 2010

December; Month of Spendings

I guess to everyone, December is the month of spendings, where people splurge on wishlists, lust items, presents for loved ones, big fat bonus spent on luxurious bags/shoes/clothes.
I don't know why but when you walk into a store in the month of December, you just feel the thrill of spending. The urge to give and to share.


Well, I've done my fair share of spending. I indulged myself in a spa package where i get relaxing oil massages and dip myself in hot bubbly jacuzzis and just escape among the frantic lives of Singaporeans.
I guess we should always spoil ourselves sometimes and you know, reward ourselves for that hard work we're doing everyday, just to make a living.


Photobucket


My house is under going renovations right now so everything is a mess but the only perk is I'll get a spanking bigger ass wardrobe!!

Just for a bigger wardrobe and i was sold into agreeing to downgrade to a smaller room!
Well, I'm a typical shopaholic so even though my wardrobe is not even here, i've already secured myself with 5 new dresses! Ooh, the art of shopping :D


Several happy things to look forward to:-
1. Christmas Eve Dinner/Butter
2. New bachelorette pad for me
3. Constant pamperings on myself (spa package)
4. More shopping to come (Xmas shopping for gifts)
5. Birthday gatherings among friends
6. Regular running

With great girl pals, happy movies, chilling out and just rambling about ANYTHING, what more can i ask for? :)

All in all, just nice for a perfect ending to a wonderful 2010! I'm looking for the perfect closure :)

No comments: