5 months ago was the time when I wore this romper. It was fitting then.
5 months ago, I was happy.
Well, at least the heart was smiling.
Today I wear this romper, sure it gives me lots of happy memories.. It was just a Tuesday, my off and his off day so I went to visit him in Phuket.
Well 5 months ago! As good as half a year ago.
Nevertheless, I feel great today! It's been weeks since I last shaved my legs, plucked my brows. I was a wreck!!
Oh and I did my own nails! :D
I just hid all my flaws, wearing makeup only when I go partying, not wearing any when I just meet my girlfriends or even when I work.
And today I just feel awesome doing all these before going for my haircut! It'll be a new me. I'm thinking of something drastic but we'll see.
*breathes*
To a brand new whole me again.
Cheers :)

No comments:
Post a Comment