Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Time to start packing my luggage!!

4 more days to my 3rd Phuket trip this year!!

This time round will be my first trip with Sweetie Tan and her bf, Andre!
Im excited to meet Giel again, and he's taken 2 full days of off to spend with me!
That's considering him just starting on his full-time job already, so yes i'm thankful and happy with that!

This trip i don't aim to shop much, but just relax, enjoy, eat, massage, pedicure etc
All in all, quality time together with my love. :)

I hope it doesn't rain when we are there. Looking forward to island hop with Mindre too! Khai island is really beautiful, hope to explore it!

Photobucket

It's funny now everyone is asking me for phuket trips.
Bryan is going with Swan in december.
Jasmine thought of going in january on a lesbo trip; just 2 of us.

Well i'll see how!

I really wanna go in April because of the songkran period and to get my diving license!!

BUT.......

I just remember that my Licentiate exam will be in May/June.
I don't think i'll be able to go........ :(


DILEMAH!!

No comments: