My biggest regret was to get back with Mr Ex.
We actually had a clean break up in 2008.
Goodness knows why we strayed back together, only to confirm we're done for.

2009 has been a year i really tried to save.
I did cut down on my spendings.
I'm not such a reckless shopaholic anymore.
I just merely (most of the times) dig sale items more.
And indeed, i did managed to save a small amount.
It's a good start at least.

2009 has been a year i gained the most weight.
I'm at my FATTEST now.
Due to my nose allergy, i have to take this medication daily, and alas, it made me gain up to 6 over kgs.
It was truly devastating and i felt so ugly, broken, ill-health, and not to mention fat.
I cried for a few days knowing that i was tired out easily was due to the medication too.

2009 was a year i went in and out of hospital many many times.
It was mainly due to my nose checkups. And the annual dental visit.
Lately it was due to my lasik surgery. Not that im complaining about it though. :)
My dearest mom was generous enough to pay for the whole package.
Not to mention the taxi trips from home to Mt. Alvernia, and then back home again.

2009 i went for my first trip with my dearest lesbo!
We again failed to go Bangkok together due to their local political affairs but instead we changed our flights to HK instead!
It was a shopping trip with VERY LITTLE REST!
Hahahaha. I splurged like a mad woman the last few days.
Wished i bought alot more though.
Definitely looking forward to more trips!

2009, i started my piano lessons with this concert pianist.
He's really good. Every class with him is like a Masterclass.
Every lesson i learn alot from him.
In a way he makes me want to practice more. (Which i have not during the past 2 weeks)
So far i like my pieces. Especially the Brahms.
Career wise, i'm blessed with a job i love.
All i need to do is to pay 'myself' more.

2009 was a year i partied ALOT.
Like weekly since October? LOL!
It was my first time to Butter and since then, it's always been Butter!
So long 2009!
I can only hope for a happier 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment