Friday, December 12, 2008

No Festive Mood

For the past years, i've spent christmas, with mr ex. He hates christmas, which dampens my christmas mood.

The most memorable one was where he brought he atop Mount Faber, and we caught the first snow show ever. Since then all, the prices were crazy. We got it at a steal at $9 but i paid $30+ for a set of special photos though.

And i would always want to go round taking pics of the Christmas trees in town.
This year, i suddenly just lost it. I don't even feel like celebrating Christmas.
It isn't about him, i just lost the festive mood..

Thinking back, i always wonder, where is this person now? Why isn't he by my side anymore?

Then i look ahead, and i see that the future does not hold anything for both of us. If we're meant to be, we will be.
Im looking at things i'll be doing.
I look a few years from now, i would want my life to be better than now.
I would want to be happier. More matured, more grown, more nurtured.

I'm excited to grow old suddenly!
Are you?
=)


Hope to find my lost Xmas mood soon!

No comments: