There's certain people in your life that does affect you,
be it their action, or sometimes even just their presence.
I would catergorise these people as important people in your life.
If not, little things that they do, it wouldn't even have any impact on you.
I do admit just by seeing him the other day was a nuisance impact. By no matter what, it did stir my feelings; (read: pissed feelings)
I do not feel love.
I do not feel sad or emo.
I feel irritated, and i wish he would just vanish.
Im having a ball of time with my friends, my loved ones.
Don't come appearing in front of me, i'll slap you.
Im on the road, moving on.
When i have already deleted your messages from my phone, it means im already over you.
The feelings are no longer there, sadly to say, the memories will always be pulling me back.
Im a strong girl, like he always says.
And i'll be stronger now.
Watch me shine.
I'll glow.
I'm off to bangkok, and when im back, i'll rock your ass!
with much loves,
sm
No comments:
Post a Comment